sexta-feira, 6 de julho de 2012

Músicas para cantar no carro II!

Bryan Adams - Summer Of '69

 

"Oh when I look back now
That summer seemed to last forever
And if I had the choice
Yeah, I'd always wanna be there
Those were the best days of my life!"

Guns N' Roses - Patience 

"Said, woman, take it slow
And it'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said, sugar, make it slow
And we'll come together fine
All we need is just a little patience
Patience"

Aerosmith - Crazy 

"I go crazy, crazy, baby, I go crazy
You turn it on
Then you're gone
Yeah you drive me
Crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby
What can I do, honey
I feel like the color blue..."
  
Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger 

"It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário